We’re a family-owned and operated business with more than 20 years’ experience providing high-quality childhood education and care for children aged six weeks to six years.
Our award-winning Sydney childcare centres are located in Belfield and Leppington and provide high-quality care from 7.00am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
We’re proud to have qualified, experienced and mature educators who have been part of the Care for Kindies family for many years. They spend time getting to know the needs, interests and abilities of every child and enjoy building strong relationships with their families. We celebrate diversity in our child care centres and have educators from a range of cultures and backgrounds, many who speak more than one language. Our educators are passionate about delivering high-quality education and care to children, in a safe and caring environment that helps them thrive.
Our education program provides a strong foundation for learning and has been developed by qualified educators with more than 15 years’ experience in early childhood education. The curriculum provides babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers with a combination of structured and free-play activities, to support their development and prepare them for their school years ahead.
We may pride ourselves on our award-winning childcare centres and innovative education program, but our real measure of success lies in the happy, smiling faces we see every day. If you’d like to join the Care for Kindies family, we’d love to hear from you. Simply call 1300 546 343 or contact us online today.
These values guide the way we nurture, support and educate your child, so they achieve the outcomes of the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Children learn through play, which is why we provide a stimulating play environment for all children.
- Anti-bias policies and collaboration with educators, children and families help us maintain an environment free from bias.
- Respect and dignity is provided to children and their families at all times.
- Educators play a crucial role in our centres and we value their individual skills, knowledge, experiences and cultures.
- Families of all kinds are welcome at Care for Kindies and we hope they’ll feel right at home in our friendly and caring environment.
- Ongoing professional development and training is important to us and helps our educators maintain their skills and knowledge.
- Including and supporting children with additional needs and their families helps us promote acceptance and belonging.
- Nurturing and friendly environments help children learn and make them excited to come to childcare each day.
- Diversity helps us respect and celebrate the cultures of children in our care, while encouraging them to be proud to live in Australia.
- Involving children in their learning and giving them the freedom to make choices helps them become better communicators and decision-makers.
- Early Years Learning Framework outcomes are the foundation of our program and ensure the needs and interests of each child are met.
- Successful transitions are vital to help children move from one place to another and allow us to provide continuity of care for your child.
- We provide hats, clean sheets and blankets, wipes, nappies and cow’s milk.
- All children receive a Care for Kindies t-shirt and welcome pack in their first week.
- We have an onsite cook who develops fresh, nutritious meals each day. Our meal plans are developed in conjunction with a qualified nutritionist and cater to any special dietary requirements.
- You’ll get online access to our education program, with individual portfolios for each child that contains photos, artwork, observations and a summary of your child’s development.
- We provide detailed half-yearly and yearly reports of each child’s development, according to the outcomes of the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Pre-school families receive a transition to school report and a USB with a collection of photos and memories of your child’s time at Care for Kindies.
- Piano lessons, soccer lessons, dance classes and gymnastics are all available at our centres for a small fee.
- We take pre-schoolers to visit a local aged care facility, where they spend time interacting with elderly residents and perform concerts throughout the year.
- We offer a range of free activities for children, including mobile zoos and visits from experts to teach them about gardening, surf safety, health and wellbeing, science, child protection and more.
- Our educators hold regular parent nights with guest speakers, so you can meet other families and learn about topics including child behaviour and starting school.
What we believe in at Care for Kindies
We believe in smiles
We focus on creating an atmosphere where the children feel energised and engaged. The children’s emotional wellbeing is at the forefront of our educator’s minds. Our educator’s patience and dedication is paramount to encouraging positivity, resilience and growth among the children. We’ve built a culture where the children are enriched and parents feel comfort knowing their children are being cared for properly. Walking into one of our centres, you can witness a rich sense of interaction and connection among all the members of our family community. You’ll see the genuine smiles on our children, parents and educators.
We believe in inquisitive minds
Our educators wholeheartedly believe that each child is capable, inventive and imaginative. We take on a holistic approach allowing independence, exploration and self-expression to develop. Each child at Care for Kindies is given endless opportunities to discover, learn and feel accomplished throughout the day. Our philosophy is focused around inspiring knowledge in a genuine, engaging yet playful manner.
We understand the importance of having committed educators who love to teach. The children develop their own love for learning from a young age in this safe and accepting environment. We’re proud of the long tenure of our qualified educators who have been part of the Care for Kindies family for many years.
We believe in a connection the natural environment
We believe that childcare should be an extension of your home. Each space within our four centres is creatively imbued with colour, artworks, books, toys, building materials, photographs, art supplies and natural materials. We encourage the children to interact and feel connected to the physical environment around them.
We believe in doing our small part to make the world a better place. We teach the children about nature and how to respect their environment. In the garden the children witness growth, seasonal changes and the cycles of living things. Our desire is for the children to develop a sense of responsibility and care for their local community and the wider world around them.
We believe in children
Everything we do is about giving children the best start in life by providing them with the right tools to develop and grow. We strive to ensure that each child and family feel like they belong. Family values have always been at the heart of the way we operate and are the basis of what we teach the children. We are very proud of the sense of ‘family’ we have created among our staff, parents, children and siblings.
Our philosophy focuses on creating genuine smiles, encouraging inquisitive minds, fostering a connection to the natural environment and of course giving our children the best start in life.